Monday, July 8, 2013

Three is a Party


While listening to Tell Me More (NPR) a couple of weeks ago I heard Michel Martin interview Malaka and Nana the two founders of the blog: Adventures from the Bedrooms of African Women. I only caught part of the interview but it was enough to pique my interest and as soon as I got home, I found the blog, spent a few days reading  ... and the rest we say, is history.

The excerpt below is a piece a wrote for their blog as a guest contributor.


**************************

I thrust into my wife one more time and felt her muscles tightening and spasming as she came the second time that afternoon. Her knees gave out underneath her and as she lay there flat on her tummy, skin glistening with the light sheen, muscles twitching, I could see the pink of her pussy clenching. My cock throbbed longing to return to the warmth of what I’d be missing for the next twelve months … but I couldn’t, not yet. I had a plan and for it to work, I had to have her in the right frame of mind and I only had a weekend to get it done ...

For the rest of the story, please click here.



4 comments:

  1. First up, Wow!

    Second, Woohoo!

    Hahaha!

    You're absolutely brilliant. I would say more but there's no need, your writing speaks for itself.

    Third time's the charm. WOOOOWWWW!

    PS. I should probably have commented on Adventures, but there's a heated discussion going on right now, seemed rude to intrude with my gushing (ahem). Love that site though, thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a comment.

      Delete
  2. Ha. I didn't realise that's how you came across Adventures. I hope you write another piece for us soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought NPR was very conservative so you can imagine my surprise when I got to your website.

    ReplyDelete